Here is a step by step process to try and resolve this issue.
- Locate your TP Link Router, this should be a device that is labelled with that name.
- On the Blue port of your router, you should see a cable plugged in to it, follow the cable to the device it’s connected to.
- You should see that it is connected to a device which has “PoE” and “LAN” written on it. This device powers the receiver on the roof.
- On the rear end of the Device you will see a thick power cable which you will need to unplug for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes have passed, plug the power cable back in and this will reboot the receiver.
- This can take approximately 1 hour to come back online, if you see that you still have no telephone or broadband, reboot the TP Link router.
- This can be done by taking the power cable out for 30 seconds and plugging back in.
- If you have followed the directions given and still see that you have no telephone or broadband, please call our customer service support team.
Warning! Never press the reset button on any of the devices you have been provided with.