Multiple guest passwords can be used under a single WPA2 SSID.
- Open the Settings tab and click on the Adapt button.
- While on the Guest settings page under the WPA2 SSID, tap on New Guest Password.
- Enter a name* and a new password.
- Use the drop-down arrow next to Auto-disable WiFi Password and choose one of the options.
- Add a checkmark next to one or more Shared Home Devices (printer, NAS, media player), to allow your guest access to it over the local network.
- Tap on the Add to save.
*You can set up different device access permissions and Auto-disable WiFi Password settings for each name under the Guest zone