What is kind of motion history is displayed?
There are two available historical views:
- Motion Today – Each column represents an hour.
- Motion Last 7 Days – Each segment represents 1 hour.
In each of the historical views, the colours in the charts represent the various states of the motion detection system.
Blue– Motion was detected (System unarmed)
- Red – Motion was detected when people are away (System armed) and triggered a Sense Alert
- Green – All people are away (System armed) and no motion is present in the 7-day view. Layered in the background of the Today view.
- Grey – Plume Sense motion detection was turned off in the 7-day view. Layered in the background in the Today view.
- The degree of transparency represents the intensity of the motion at the time.
How do view motion detection history?
- From the home screen, scroll down until you get to the Sense section.
- Tap on either the Today or Last 7 days buttons to view that historical view.