The HomePass App allows you to group your devices into rooms to improve motion detection accuracy. For example, if your living room has a smart TV, smart speaker, and voice assistant, motion detection on any of these devices can be localized to your living room!
- From the home screen, enable Sense. Once Sense is enabled, a list of eligible devices will begin to populate and you will be prompted to assign devices to a room.
- Tap on one of the devices in the unassigned device list.
- Enter the name of the room for this device and tap on Save.
- If there is more than one device in that room, tap on the + icon.
- From the device list, add a green checkmark next to all the devices in that room and tap on Add.
- From the unassigned device list, tap on another device and repeat the previous three steps until all devices have been assigned a room.