Isle of Wight Festival – Pimp Your Weekend!
If you don’t already know – We’re giving away a FREE Isle of Wight Festival ticket when new customers sign up to our offer, which ends on the 25th of April.
Have you ever explored the exciting extras that you could visit and use whilst onsite*? Here’s our quick guide to ‘Pimping Your Weekend’!
*Some require pre-booking.
WNC are based in Bembridge, so by using this service you will be supporting a local business! They provide hot running water, soap, mirrors and hand towels. This year they will also be providing hair washing and styling stations with make up areas, hair dryers and straighteners, which is all included in your WNC weekend wristband. The facilities are fully covered so you can enjoy them in any weather conditions. Click here to book your WNC weekend wristband.
The Jolly Green Sherpas work incredibly hard all weekend so that you don’t have to! We’ve all been there – you’ve been optimistic with the amount you plan to carry and you only realise when you hit the festival car park. The Jolly Green Sherpas are each equipped with a custom JGS flatbed wheelbarrow to transport your luggage for you. There is a modest charge for this service, to use them just look out for one on arrival.
- Luxurious wood-fired hot tubs shared between six people (it is possible to reserve a hot tub privately for a group of 6-8 bathers)
- Hot showers with shower gel and sink with mirror for shaving
- Dry Finnish sauna with cold shower
- Phone charging in individual lockers; for 2016 as standard for every guest
- One fresh cotton body towel
- One complimentary glass of sparkling wine served to your hot tub
- Cosy deckchairs and cushioned day beds with rugs to relax on
- Hair grooming corner with mirrors, hair dryers and straighteners
- Use of private champagne bar with waiting service to the hot tubs
- Unlimited drinking water
- Changing tents
This service is very popular and has sold-out for three years in a row, beat the masses and book in advance by clicking here.
We must not forget Locker House! They provide a safe place for all of your valuables. They offer phone charging by USB cable*. You can pre-book this service online to receive your voucher for the weekend.
*You need to remember to bring your own cable with you, although cables are available to purchase.
If you still need to get your ticket why not check out WightFibre’s FREE Isle of Wight Festival ticket offer by clicking here *Only 25 Left!*.