Lockdown restrictions are starting to lift, but it looks as if social distancing will be in place for a while to come. After the first App released by the UK government exclusively to Islanders has been scrapped and a replacement is yet to be announced, you could find some solace in...
Speed Test Competition
- The WIGHTFIBRE SpeedTest compeition (the “competition”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
- The competition is not open to employees or agencies of WIGHTFIBRE Ltd, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the competition.
- Entry into the competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and those of other partners listed below.
- To enter the competition you must complete a speedtest on www.isleofwightspeedtest.com and then complete the online entry fields with your details. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the competition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with SpeedTest competition in the subject line.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, incorrect or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The competition closes at the date posted on the website. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered for the competition.
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw and the winner of the competition will be notified on email after each competition ends and given details of how to collect the prize. If a winner does not respond to WIGHTFIBRE within 5 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and WightFibre shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the email from WightFibre within 5 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
- By opting in to receive updates from WIGHTFIBRE, you agree that WIGHTFIBRE may
– Send you WIGHTFIBRE marketing emails
Please note you can unsubscribe and/or have your data removed from the mailing list at any time. Please read WIGHTFIBRE’s privacy notice which can be found on our website. www.wightfibre.com This includes how WIGHTFIBRE processes your personal information.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- WIGHTFIBRE retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required for promotional activity.
- WIGHTFIBRE accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. WIGHTFIBRE further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition.
- WIGHTFIBRE reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of WIGHTFIBRE in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- WIGHTFIBRE shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The competition will be governed by English law. Promoter: WightFibre Ltd 56 Love Lane, Cowes, Isle of Wight, PO31 7EU