From now until Christmas Day, Father Christmas will be delivering updates to the Alexa device, explaining to children (and adults!) how he's getting ready for the 25th of December...
Isle of Wight Festival Tickets 2019
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who are current residential customers of WightFibre on 1st of June 2019.
2. Employees or agencies of WightFibre Limited (“WightFibre”, “We”) or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from WIGHTFIBRE containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the online form and submit your details. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with “Isle of Wight Festival Ticket 2019 Prize Draw” in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person per period of the draw. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. WightFibre accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by WightFibre.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 00:00 AM on 27th May 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. Winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random process. The draw will take place on 24th May 2019.
10. The winner will receive a pair of weekend camping tickets to the Isle of Wight Festival 2019.
11. WightFibre accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the Festival).
12. The winner will be notified by email on or after the 27th May 2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to WightFibre within 2 days of being notified by WightFibre, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and WightFibre shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 2 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and WightFibre shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The winner must collect the prize from WightFibre’s office before 6th June 2019. If not collected by this day the winners prize will be forfeited and shall be redrawn for another winner.
14. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 18 November 2019 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Guardian at 56 Love Lane, Cowes, Isle of Wight, PO31 7EU.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes..
16. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on WightFibre’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by WightFibre, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by WIGHTFIBRE and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
18. WightFibre accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. WightFibre further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of WightFibre for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
19. WightFibre reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of WightFibre in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. WightFibre shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. Promoter: WightFibre Limited, Communications House, 56 Love Lane, Cowes, Isle of Wight. PO31 7EU.